Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Morning!




Good Morning! Normally I am NOT] a morning person - the only way I am up at this time is if I am stillup, lol. As I worked last night 11p-8a I find myself deep into the "Still up" category this morning.

I'm wondering what everyone else is doing? There's 5 of you on right now, and more that I see logged in other times.

Whats up? whats good in boise? I've got sunday night and all day monday off, and the weather is "supposed" to be good, so I'm HOPING to go fishing.

I've not been fishing in 20 years at LEAST :(

I went with my Dad when I was 12. Once. Loved it. We never went back. :-s So...My stepson is 12, and we are GOING to go. All our gear is set, and we ARE going.

Hopefully..

I'm sitting in my fishing chair right now, with my newly purchased $20 fishing kit, casting a bobber into a kiddiepool at 30' practicing my cast in my back yard so i dont look like such a n00b when I go out lol. Anyway, hopefully I'll get to use this for REAL on monday. Not likely since I still have yet to buy the license, and have about $8 to last till Friday.

*sigh*

another day in paradice.

Well, here's to ya ;) Cheers!

Keep on Livin the dream..

1 comment: